Would you like to help fund this project? – please contact us for more information
The Local History Group are planning a series of Information Panels to be spaced through the village in key locations.
Plans are still in the early stages but it is hoped to position them in 5 locations:
- Hickling Village Hall; installed in late June 2023
- The junction of Bridegate Lane
- Hickling Pastures
- St. Luke’s Parish Church
- The Grantham Canal
Each Information Panel will be etched in zinc and supported on a steel lecturn. Each one will include:
- Snapshots of information on points of interest in the vicinity of the panel
- Illustrations and/or photographs
- A QR code which will link to a webpage specifically for each panel and which will include additional links and information for those wishing to explore further.
- These webpages will also include information about anyone who has been kind enough to support the project with donations.