You can contact us via email:
The Hickling Local History website is an ever-changing project; please do contact us if you have any queries, need some help with your own researches, have new information for us or if you spot anything that needs correcting.
For all enquiries please use: firstname.lastname@example.org
We can also be contacted via Facebook.
- Jane coordinates the website, please contact her if you have any queries or suggestions. You can also contact her with any general enquiries.
- Maggy specialises in managing and interpreting data sets (such as Parish Registers, Census Records etc) and coordinates research, especially from new collections. You can also contact her with any general enquiries.
- Gill and John are churchwardens at St. Luke’s in Hickling and can help with enquiries about the Church. They are also involved in researching the cricket club and they work on fundraising projects and support our general research. You can also contact them with any general enquiries.
- Dorothy is exploring the history of the WI (Women’s Institute) as well as working on fundraising projects and supporting our general research. You can also contact her with any general enquiries.
- Carol is working on the graveyard census and organises local history events such as film nights and trips. She also manages our accounts and fundraising. You can also contact Carol with any general enquiries.
Please note; we have resized photographs (reduced their size) before putting them on the website – this is necessary to keep the website working quickly and smoothly. Unfortunately, it means the quality of the images may not be great when you try and save them from the website. If you would like better quality versions of any of the images, please contact Jane.
(Please note our terms and conditions when copying/saving information, data and/or images from our website; we are happy to share our resources with you for your own personal and family use but if you wish to use anything commercially or for business purposes or if you are acting on behalf of a group or organisation we would be grateful if you could get in touch beforehand.)